Ichigo Daifuku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ichigo Daifuku

Temporary Banner is temporary.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Report Threads

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Celes
Admin
Celes

Report Threads Empty
PostSubject: Report Threads   Report Threads I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:02 pm

This thread is for reporting those topics that need to be moved, locked, deleted, merged, pinned, opened, and everything else that can only be done by administrators & moderators. We can't be all over the forum, so we'd like you, the members, to help us with keeping everything nice and tidy.

Here's a list of a few things we can do and why we would do it. Just a reminder, these aren't rock-solid, so there may be an exception, etc. here and there. Just use your head and use good judgment. Don't worry about it too much, though-- we make the final decision.

Move:
Threads that are placed in the wrong category, either accidentally or foolishly, need to be moved to the correct category, no? So we move it.

Rename Topic/Edit Topic Title:
If a topic's title does not relate to the topic and is misleading [although this is an exception in the Katz Village, our spam area] or has a spelling error, the title will, of course, be edited.

Close:
Along with many other reasons, a topic can be closed if an uncivilized argument or flaming has occurred. Help topics, role-plays, etc. that have served their purpose would also be closed. Just use good judgment with this one, guys.

Open:
If you feel that a closed topic should be reopened, we may reopen it upon request.

Sticky a Topic:
A helpful thread or a commonly made thread should be stickied, so we shall sticky it.

Merge a Topic:
If a repeat thread has been posted and it has a good amount of posts, the thread can be combined with the preexisting thread on that topic. Using the Search function, which can be found under the banner, may possibly avoid a duplicate thread.

Split a Topic:
If a thread goes off topic, but the off topic topic is thread-worthy, we can split the thread, making two threads-- one thread about the original topic, and another about the new topic.
... Did that make sense?

Delete:
Along with other reasons, a thread will be deleted if what was posted was inappropriate or offensive. Individual posts can be deleted, as well. Obviously, if they're deleted, they can't come back.
Back to top Go down
Sakuya
Admin
Sakuya

Report Threads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Threads   Report Threads I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:16 pm

But Miss, I'm allergic to tidy.

Anyhow, good job on typing this all out. I would be far too lazy to do so.
Back to top Go down
https://ichigodaifuku.forumotion.com

Report Threads
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ichigo Daifuku :: Ichigo Daifuku :: Help/Feedback-
Jump to: