Ichigo Daifuku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ichigo Daifuku

Temporary Banner is temporary.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakuya
Admin
Sakuya

Roleplay Guide Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay Guide   Roleplay Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:10 pm

This is a general guide to Roleplay, I made this. Because I could.

Take that society!

Key to Rules Guide:
Red= Rule will never be changed by the author of the roleplay.
Green= Rule may not apply to certain roleplays, if it does then the author will say so.

Rules:

1. No godmoding. You are not allowed to be ultra super powerful just because. Because you can't. Nothing of the like is allowed unless the author gives you the okay. Which also means no killing off characters unless the author says you can.

2. Wait to be accepted before you start unless the author writes he will auto accept you.

3. Stay on topic. If you want to speak out of character then use "OOC" followed by what you were going to say or something similar.

4. DO NOT CONTROL OTHER PEOPLE'S CHARACTERS! Never ever. Not unless someone will be taking a break and they specifically say YOU can take over their character for a while.

5. You play by the author's post. No exceptions. Unless they break our rules. In which case you should report them to one of the administrators who will take care of the problem.

Guide to making a good plot:

Who would want to join a RP with a bad plot? No one. Except... maybe Jerry, that guy who likes bad plots. But he doesn't count, he is barely a person.

So yeah. Basically follow this guideline.

1. There should be a (group of) protagonist(s), a (group of) antagonist(s) and of course a general idea of where the story is going.

2. You should ALWAYS submit a character form. You just have to. Otherwise no one has a clue about your character.

3. You are NOT allowed to stray from the story the author has set out with the occasional exception of he is being a jerk about it and randomly changes the plot to play into his hands. It's stupid that way, report it to the administrators.

This is subject to update because I feel I'm missing something...
Back to top Go down
https://ichigodaifuku.forumotion.com

Roleplay Guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ichigo Daifuku :: Community :: Roleplay-
Jump to: